Apartment for Sale in Mexico

Colonia Torres de Potrero, Álvaro Obregón, Distrito Federal
Sale - $4,655,445 MN

DESCRIPTION

Cittá San Jeronimo develops in a majestic forest of 53.814 m2.
The Master Plan will include a total of approximately 750 apartments divided into 6 towers which will be grouped in wide bases that contain parking.
Cittá San Jerónimo is characterized by lots of green areas which will count as only 10% of the land will be built, leaving 90% of it as green areas, gardens, walkways, amenities, etc. Access to the project is located south of the land on Av. De las Torres.

This brand new residential lifestyle south of Mexico City. Cittá San Jerónimo arrives with the purpose of offering a concept of luxury and exclusivity, while addressing the changing needs of cosmopolitan living like you. Live in one of the most important residential neighborhoods of the city, whose goodwill promises significant blunting, thanks to its boundary with the Western Superhighway and proximity allow it to Santa Fe (10 minutes) and Luis Cabrera (15 minutes).
Each family space is designed for privacy and intimacy you are looking for your family. You will find spaces from 52 m2, ideal for single or newly married, to departments of 192 m2 for growing families.
Thanks to large windows, all departments have spectacular views of the forest, ravines, gardens, central park or city. Choose a department that meets the needs of your family. There are alternatives with balcony, terrace or roof garden. Find your dream space.
Delivery date mayo 2018.
We know that promote sport and cohabitation are important elements when you choose to live, so we have planned suitable for every member of your family to enjoy without leaving home facilities.
Besides having an impressive center, invites you to practice outdoor sports like running, biking or taking a walk, Cittá San Jerónimo includes an exclusive clubhouse, developed on two levels.
The amenities you will find are:
Alberca.
Jogging Track
Dressing.
Sauna.
Goes By.
Gym.
Hall of spinning.
Health.
Room of children.
Hall of youth.
Snack / lounge.
Bar.
Kitchen.
Health.
In the clubhouse ballroom is also planned. From now you can make your family and social events in the exclusive facilities. Nothing like getting your guests at home.

Descripción

Visits 11304 times

NEW

Operation:

Sale

Property ID:

230

furnished:

NO

Built Area:

53 m2

Land Area:

78 m2

Bedrooms:

2

Baths:

2

Antiquity:

1 Year(s)

Parking lots:

2

Development

Citta San Jerónimo

Majestic Forest of 53.814 m2 area

Álvaro Obregón,Distrito Federal

Colonia Torres de Potrero

Mapa

FEATURES

Number of lifts:
2
Guardhouse:
Condominium:
study:
gym:
garden:
swimming pool:
private security:
Closets:
2
Closed Circuit:
Living room:
cistern:
nature trails:
Parking / Visits:
Playground:
Multipurpose room:
Nearby Shopping Malls:
Nearby Schools:
Nearby Parks:
wading:
Sauna:
Fitted Kitchen:
Access third age:
date available:
mayo 2018
Facing Park:
Spaces For Cars:
2
Common Area M2:

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION


Complete the form below will receive a response shortly.

The fields with (*) are required.


REALTOR

Rossana Badillo Moguel
Position: Gerente
Area: Inmobiliaria
Phones Numbers:
(55)7155 0263, (55)7155 1569
Mobile:
(55)4809 5973

Similar Properties

 PRESALE

Apartments for sale in Mexico City

Sale - $4,777,000 MN

Apartment

Property ID: 357
Built Area: 105 m2
Bedrooms: 3
Baths: 2

Colonia Tetelpan, Álvaro Obregón, Distrito Federal


SEARCH
PROPERTY TYPE OPERATION STATE CITY NEIGHBORHOOD ZONE PRICE KEYWORD
ASSOCIATIONS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive in your mail
real estate information




About Us

The strong growth of Realty Hogar is proof that when you offer a higher level of service, you get the word out fast. Our agents are on a different level, since they are constantly trained, trained, assisted, motivated and above all APPRECIATED!

See More

OUR OFFICES

REALTYSOC MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.

CALLE OCASO # 101, DESPACHO 301, COL. INSURGENTES CUICUILCO, C.P. 04530, CIUDAD DE MÉXICO.

Coyoacán, Distrito Federal

Phone Numbers:

55-71551569
55-71550263

info@realtyhogar.com

See More